Japanese midget submarines on display
- A composite of the Sydney Harbour raiders Ha-14 and Ha-21 is on display at the Australian War Memorial, Canberra, Australia
- The remaining conning tower from Ha-21 is on display at the RAN Heritage Centre, Garden Island, Sydney.
- Ha-8, a midget submarine recovered from Guadalcanal is on display at the Historic Ship Nautilus & Submarine Force Museum in Groton, Connecticut
- Ha-19, a Pearl Harbour midget submarine, launched also from I-24, is on display at Admiral Nimitz Museum in Fredericksburg, Texas
- Ha- 51, a Type C midget submarine, found sunk off Togcha Beach near Talofofo, Guam is on display at Camp Dealy, Guam.
- Midget ‘D’, a Pearl Harbour midget submarine, found off Pearl Harbour’s entrance in 1960 by US Navy divers, was gifted to the US by Japan, and is on display at Eta Jima Naval Academy.
- Another midget submarine ‘B’ was rammed and sunk by the USS Monaghan inside Pearl Harbour and was raised and buried twice and finally deposited under landfill. It is no longer visible.
Page last updated: 31 August 2012