The following case studies provide examples of information that can be gathered and presented as a report following a maritime archeological survey of an historic shipwreck.
Use the Wrecks Alive (WrecksAliveBrochure.pdf, 321KB) kit and these case studies to guide your own maritime heritage study.
- ps Ballina wrecked at the entrance to Port Macquarie on the New South Wales north coast.
- Convict ship Hive at Wreck Bay near Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast.
- Clipper ship Walter Hood in Wreck Bay,near Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast.
- Ship Dunbar wrecked at South Head, Sydney.
- Ex Dutch submarine K-IX wrecked at Submarine Beach near Foster on the NSW north coast.
- ps Yarra Yarra wrecked off Stockton Beach, Newcastle.
- Ship Queen of Nations wrecked at Corrimal Beach near Wollongong south of Sydney.
- ss Merimbula wrecked near Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast.
Page last updated: 31 August 2012