Plomer Beach House (4 bedrooms, up to 10 people)
Wheelchair access: medium
Assistance may be required to access this area
Nestled amongst the bushland setting and only moments from the beach, Plomer Beach House is the perfect beach accommodation option for a family holiday or a remote getaway.
Get off the beaten track without leaving the luxuries of home. The cottage is fully furnished and tastefully decorated to make you feel right at home, yet it’s far removed from the stresses and strains of daily life.
Wander to the nearby beach, try your luck fishing or take advantage of the world class surf breaks. Enjoy swimming and snorkelling in crystal clear waters and go exploring on nearby walking tracks. Or just spread a blanket and laze away the days snoozing by the beach.
Enjoy sunset drinks on the large deck, looking out to the lush green forest. Sleep soundly and wake up to a chorus of birdsong, ready for another day in beachside paradise.
Activities: fishing, motor vehicle use, surfing, swimming, nude bathing, snorkelling and scuba diving, paddling, sailing and boating, astronomy and star gazing, walking, birdwatching, whale watching, picnicking, playing and socialising
Getting there: Plomer Beach House is in the central precinct of Limeburners Creek National Park. To get there:
- Drive towards Crescent Head from Kempsey
- As you enter Crescent Head village, turn right into Point Plomer Road, also known as Bakers Road
- Continue for approximately 14km along gravel road to the Big Hill entrance to the park
- Continue along this road another 3km and you’ll arrive at Point Plomer, where you’ll see Plomer Beach House.
Vehicle entry fee: $7 per vehicle per day. Please note vehicle entrance fees are not included in your accommodation or camping fees. Purchase at the local office or buy an annual pass online.
- Seasons: Peak – Christmas and Easter; Off-peak – remaining time (excluding school holidays).
- Peak: $2600 per week
- School holidays (excluding winter holidays): $2200 per week
- Off-peak: $1200 per week
Online bookings: use a secure payment facility to book online
Alternatively, please contact the Customer Experience Team on 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).
NB: All reservations incur a booking fee of 2.5% in addition to the total amount payable.
South West Rocks (Trial Bay Gaol), Phone: 02 6566 6168