About the BioBanking public register
The BioBanking public register is established under section 127ZZ of the Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995.
The list of wanted credits allows propspective buyers of biodiversity credits to inform current and future credit holders of the credits they require.
The public register covers:
- Biobanking agreements register
- Biobank site expressions of interest (EOI) register
- Biobanking statements register
- Biodiversity credits register
- Biodiversity credit transactions & sales register
Page last updated: 18 March 2011