Broken Hill Complex - references
- Auld, T. 1993. (cited in Morton et al. 1995) The impact of grazing on regeneration on the shrub Acacia carnei in arid Australia. Biological Conservation 65:2, 165-176.
- Benson, J. 1999. Setting the Scene: The Native Vegetation of New South Wales. A background paper of the Native Vegetation Advisory Council of New South Wales. Native Vegetation Advisory Council of New South Wales, Sydney.
- Bowen, P. and Pressey, R. 1993. Localities and habitats of plants with restricted distributions in the Western Division of New South Wales. NSW National Park and Wildlife Service, Hurstville.
- Heritage Office (HO) and Department of Urban Affairs and Planning (DUAP) 1996. Regional Histories: Regional Histories of New South Wales. DUAP, Sydney.
- Lim, L. and Giles, J. 1989. "The conservation of the endangered native species of NSW: an assessment of current status, threats and requirements for maintenance of wildlife populations", Proceedings of a national conference on the conservation of threatened species and their habitats. Australian Committee for IUCN, Canberra.
- Lim, L. Robinson, A.C. Copley, P.B. Gordon, G. Canty, P.B. and Reimer, D. 1987. The conservation and management of the yellow-footed rock-wallaby, Petrogale xanthopus. SA NPWS, Adelaide.
- Morgan, G. and Terrey, J. 1992. Nature conservation in western New South Wales. National Parks Association, Sydney.
- Morton, S.R., Short, J. and Barker, R.D. with an Appendix by Griffin, G.F. and Pearce, G. 1995. Refugia for biological diversity in Arid and Semi-arid Australia. A report to the Biodiversity Unit of the Department of Environment, Sport and Territories. CSIRO Australia, Canberra.
- NSW NPWS 1991. An Outdoor Museum: Historic places in the NPWS Estate. NPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 1999a. (see p.43).
- Reid, J. and Fleming, M. 1992. The conservation status of birds in arid Australia. Rangeland Journal 14:65-91.
- Sadlier, R. and Pressey, R. 1994. Reptiles and amphibians of particular conservation concern in the Western Division of New South Wales: a preliminary review. Biological Conservation 69:1, 41-54.
- Smith, P. and Smith, J. 1994. Historical change in the bird fauna of western New South Wales: ecological patterns and conservation implications. In: Lunney, D., Hand, S., Reed, P. and Butcher, D. (eds) 1994. Future of the Fauna of Western New South Wales. Pp. 123-147. Transactions of the Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales, Mosman.
- Stern H, de Hoedt G. and Ernst J. 2000. Objective Classification of Australian Climates. Australian Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011