Channel Country - references
- Australian Nature Conservation Agency (ANCA) 1996. A Directory of Important Wetlands, Canberra.
- Australian Terrestrial Biodiversity Assessment 2002. National Land and Water Resources Audit, Canberra.
- CSIRO 1996. Australia: State of the Environment 1996. CSIRO Publishing, Melbourne.
- Heritage Office (HO) and Department of Urban Affairs and Planning (DUAP). 1996. Regional Histories: Regional Histories of New South Wales, Sydney.
- Kingsford et al. 1994 Wetlands and waterbirds in north-western NPWS, Hurstville.
- Morgan, G. and Terrey, J. 1992. Nature conservation in western New South Wales. National Parks Association, Sydney.
- Morton, S.R., Short, J., and Barker, R.D. with an Appendix by Griffin, G.F. and Pearce, G. 1995. Refugia for biological diversity in Arid and Semi-arid Australia. A report to the Biodiversity Unit of the Department of Environment, Sport and Territories. CSIRO Australia, Canberra.
- NSW NPWS 1991. An Outdoor Museum: Historic places in the NPWS Estate. NPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 2001. Atlas of New South Wales Wildlife. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Sattler, P.S. and Williams, R.D. 1999. The Conservation Status of Queensland's Bioregional Ecosystems. Environmental Protection Agency, Brisbane.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011