Darling Riverine Plains - references
- Ayers, D. Nash, S. and Baggett, K. 1996. Threatened Species of western New South Wales. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Blakers, M. Davies, S. and Reilly, P. 1984. The atlas of Australian birds. Royal Australian Ornithologists Union, Brunswick, Victoria.
- Bowen, P. and Pressey, R. 1993. Localities and habitats of plants with restricted distributions in the Western Division of New South Wales. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Cogger, H. 1992. Reptiles and amphibians of Australia. Reed Publishing, Chatswood NSW.
- Cogger, H. Cameron, E. Sadlier, R. and Eggler, P. 1993. The action plan for Australian reptiles. Australian Nature Conservation Agency, Canberra.
- Dickman, C.R., Pressey, R.L., Lim, L. and Parnaby, H.E. 1993. Mammals of particular conservation concern in the western division of New South Wales, Biological Conservation 65: 219-248.
- Environment Australia 2001. A Directory of Important Wetlands of Australia. Third Edition. Department of the Environment and Heritage, Canberra.
- Garnett, S.T. and Crowley, G.M. 2000. The action plan for Australian birds 2000. Department of the Environment and Heritage, Canberra.
- Kearle, A. Gosper, C., Achurch, H. and Laity, T. 2002. Darling Riverine Plains Project Background Report. NPWS, Dubbo.
- Kingsford, R.T., Tully, S. and Davis, S.T. 1997. Significant wetlands for waterbirds in the Murray-Darling Basin. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Lloyd, L., Puckeridge, J. and Walker, K. 1991. The significance of fish populations in the Murray Darling system and their requirements for survival, in Dendy, T. and Coombe, M. (eds) Conservation in management of the River Murray system - making conservation count. South Australian Department of Environment and Planning in association with the Australian Academy of Science, Adelaide.
- Morgan, G. and Terrey, J. 1992. Nature conservation in western New South Wales. National Parks Association, Sydney.
- Morton, S.R., Short, J. and Barker, R.D. with an Appendix by Griffin, G.F. and Pearce, G. 1995. Refugia for biological diversity in Arid and Semi-arid Australia. A report to the Biodiversity Unit of the Department of Environment, Sport and Territories. CSIRO Australia, Canberra.
- NSW NPWS 1991. An Outdoor Museum: Historic places in the NPWS estate. NPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 2001. Atlas of New South Wales wildlife. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Sadlier, R.A. and Pressey, R.L. 1994. Reptiles and amphibians of particular conservation concern in the western division of New South Wales: a preliminary review, Biological Conservation. 69: 41-54.
- Smith, J. 1993. A report on the vertebrate fauna of the Narran River floodplain in NSW. NPWS, Hurstville. Unpublished report.
- Smith, P. J., Pressey, R. L. and Smith, J. E. 1994. Birds of particular conservation concern in the Western Division of New South Wales, Biological Conservation. 69: 315-338.
- Smith, J. Ellis, M., Ayers, D., Mazzer, T., Wallace, G., Langdon, A. and Cooper, M. 1998. Fauna of Western New South Wales: The Northern Floodplain Region. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Stern H., de Hoedt G. and Ernst, J. 2000. Objective Classification of Australian Climates. Australian Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011