Mulga Lands - references
- Australian Terrestrial Biodiversity Assessment 2002. National Land and Water Resources Audit, Canberra.
- Briggs, J. and Leigh, J. 1995. Rare or Threatened Australian Plants. CSIRO, Canberra.
- Cunningham, G.E., Mulham, W.E., Milthorpe, P.L. and Leigh, J.H. 1981. Plants of Western NSW. NSW Government Printing Office in conjunction with the Soil Conservation Service of NSW, Sydney.
- Morgan, G. and Terrey, J. 1992. Nature conservation in western New South Wales. National Parks Association, Sydney.
- Morton, S.R., Short, J. and Barker, R.D. with an Appendix by Griffin, G.F. and Pearce, G. 1995. Refugia for biological diversity in Arid and Semi-arid Australia. A report to the Biodiversity Unit of the Department of Environment, Sport and Territories. CSIRO Australia, Canberra.
- Sattler, P. and Williams, R. 1999. The Conservation Status of Queensland's Bioregional Ecosystems. QLD Environment Protection Agency, Brisbane.
- Vickery, J.W. 1975. Flora of New South Wales. NSW Department of Agriculture, Sydney.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011