Murray Darling Depression - references
- Australian Terrestrial Biodiversity Assessment 2002. National Land and Water Resources Audit, Canberra.
- Australian Nature Conservation Agency (ANCA) 1996. A Directory of Important Wetlands. Canberra.
- Baker-Gabb, D.J. Benshemesh, J.S. and Maher, P.N. 1990. A revision of the distribution, status and management of the Plains-wanderer, Pedionomus torquatus. The Emu 90:3.
- Bowen, P. and Pressey, R. 1993. Localities and habitats of plants with restricted distributions in the Western Division of New South Wales, NPWS, Hurstville.
- Cunningham, G., Mulham, W., Milthorpe, P. and Leigh, J. 1981. Plants of western New South Wales. NSW Government Printer, Sydney.
- Fox, M.D. 1991. The natural vegetation of the Ana Branch - Mildura 1:250,000 map sheet (New South Wales). Cunninghamia 2: 443-493.
- Garnett, S. 1992. The action plan for Australian Birds. Australian NPWS, Canberra.
- Kingsford, R.T., Tully, S. and Davis, S.T. 1997. Aerial surveys of wetland birds in eastern Australia - October 1994 and 1995. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Morgan, G. and Terrey, J. 1992. Nature conservation in western New South Wales. National Parks Association, Sydney.
- Morton, S.R., Short, J. and Barker, R.D. with an Appendix by Griffin, G.F. and Pearce, G. 1995. Refugia for biological diversity in Arid and Semi-arid Australia. A report to the Biodiversity Unit of the Department of Environment, Sport and Territories. CSIRO Australia, Canberra.
- NSW NPWS 1999a. Threatened Species Information: Black-eared Miner. NPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 1999b. Threatened Species Information: Regent Parrot. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Priddel, D. 1990. Conservation of the mallee fowl in New South Wales - an experimental management strategy in Noble, J.C. et al. (eds) The Mallee Lands - a conservation perspective. CSIRO, Melbourne.
- Reid, J. and Fleming, M. 1992. The conservation status of birds in arid Australia, Rangeland Journal 14:65-91.
- Sadlier, R.A. and Pressey, R.L. 1994. Reptiles and amphibians of particular conservation concern in the western division of New South Wales: a preliminary review. Biological Conservation. 69: 41-54.
- Stern H., de Hoedt G. and Ernst J. 2000. Objective Classification of Australian Climates. Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011