North Coast - references
- Australian Terrestrial Biodiversity Assessment 2002. National Land and Water Resources Audit, Canberra.
- Berndt, R.M. and Berndt, C.H. 1964. The World of the First Australians: an introduction to the traditional life of the Australian Aborigines. Ure Smith, Sydney.
- English, A. and Brown, C. 2000. It's a part of us: Aboriginal People's Perspectives on the Cultural Values of Biodiversity in NSW. Report for the NPWS, the Yarrawarra Aboriginal Corporation and the Muruwari Tribal Council as part of The Aboriginal People and Biodiversity Project. NPWS, Hurstville.
- Heritage Office (HO) and Department of Urban Affairs and Planning (DUAP) 1996. Regional Histories: Regional Histories of New South Wales. Sydney.
- Morgan, G. 2001. Delineation and description of the Eastern Environmental Subregions (provinces) in New South Wales Study. NSWNPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 1991. An Outdoor Museum: Historic places in the NPWS estate. NPWS, Hurstville.
- NSW NPWS 2001. Atlas of New South Wales wildlife. NPWS, Hurstville.
Page last updated: 27 February 2011