Advanced energy management
Are you looking to go from "good" to "great" in managing your energy costs?
Advanced energy management provides you with practical knowledge, skills and tools for integrating energy management practices into your organisation.
This course consists of two half-day workshops.
Workshop one (half-day)
- Understand how to align energy management with business priorities.
- Learn how to build a strategic energy management plan.
- Find out how to evaluate energy generation options.
- Identify how to integrate energy management considerations into asset procurement.
Workshop two (half-day)
- Learn how to obtain senior management buy-in.
- Find out how to develop innovative staff engagement campaigns.
- Identify how to set up a continuous improvement plan for energy management.
- Learn how to implement energy performance reporting.
We'll announce new course dates soon.
Join the wait list for to be notified of upcoming courses.
Not sure if this course is right for you?
- Take our quick 15 minute diagnostic "good to great in energy management"
- Learn what best practice looks like and where your business sits on the scale
- Be directed to the right OEH course for your situation
Need a quick refresher on M&V?
- Measurement and verification (M&V) is a big part of "best practice" energy management
- Learn why M&V is so important and the value it can add to your business in this 15 minute online module
- Learn a simple process you can use for M&V in your own business
Expert help available
Need help to bridge the gap between training and implementation? On completing your training you can apply for post-training support to provide you with expert guidance. For only $300 you can receive up to $3000 worth of support (conditions apply).
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 22 November 2016