Building the business case
Are you involved in developing the business case for energy efficiency projects? Do you want to learn what makes a successful business case and how to plan, develop and communicate your business case? Then this course is for you.
This course consists of two half-day workshops. To get a taste of the information covered in the workshop, there is a free 30-minute online module, introduction to building the business case.
What you'll learn online in 30 minutes
This free online course will provide an introduction to building the business case.
- Learn the key aspects of building a business case
- Understand why you need a business case
- Identify the benefits, risks and value of your project
What you'll learn in the workshop
Over two half-day workshops you will learn about:
- Identifying and engaging influencers
- Financial analysis methodologies
- Quantifying and promoting business benefits
- Finance options
- Communicating your business case
- Availability of post-training support
Book one month in advance to receive a 25 per cent discount
Thursday 24 Nov & 8 Dec 2016
9.00am to 1.00pm
UNSW CBD Campus, Sydney
$300 (earlybird discounts available)
There are places available
Can't make it? Please join the wait list for future courses.
Expert help available
Need help to bridge the gap between training and implementation? We offer subsidised post-training support (conditions apply).
On completing your training you can apply for post-training support to provide you with expert guidance. For only $300 you can receive up to $3000 worth of support.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 16 November 2016