Energy efficient lighting training
Lighting systems can be responsible for up to 50 per cent of a business’s energy use. The Energy Saver program’s training is designed to help you understand current lighting technologies, investigate best-practice lighting solutions and apply them to reduce your site’s energy use and cost.
In a one day workshop you will learn about:
- Understand types of energy efficient lighting.
- Evaluate existing lighting effectiveness and options for lighting upgrades.
- Understand total cost of ownership for lighting.
- Develop lighting solutions using the Calculight tool.
- Work more effectively with suppliers and evaluate quotes.
- Verify that completed works meet expectations.
Book one month in advance to receive a 25 per cent discount.
Wednesday 11 May
9.00am to 4.30pm
Dubbo City Council, Dubbo
There are places available
Can't make it? Join our mailing list.
Expert help available
Need help to bridge the gap between training and implementation? We offer subsidised post-training support (conditions apply).
On completing your training you can apply for post-training support to provide you with expert guidance. For only $300 you can receive up to $3000 worth of support.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 10 May 2016