Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification training
This training course is designed to help measurement and verification (M&V) professionals apply the Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification (PIAM&V) methodology to energy efficiency projects as part of the Energy Savings Scheme (ESS).
The measurement and verification principles covered in this course are widely applicable and are fast becoming the standard prerequisite for accessing private and public funding for energy efficiency projects around the world. It complements IPART’s Method Guide and online training.
In this one day workshop you will learn about:
- Developing energy efficiency project measurement and verification plans consistent with international best practice
- Assessing the eligibility and viability of using the Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification method to generate Energy Savings Certificates for any type of energy efficiency project
- Calculating eligible savings for a project and structure the information needed for a Recognised Energy Saving Activity (RESA) application that is consistent with Energy Savings Scheme requirements.
There are no courses scheduled at the moment. Please join the wait list for future courses.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in using the Project Impact Assessment with Measurement and Verification methodology under the Energy Savings Scheme to help improve the business case for energy efficiency projects, including:
- professionals involved in selling, designing, implementing, managing, funding or evaluating energy efficiency projects
- anyone involved in the Energy Saving Certificate (ESC) process such as energy auditors, technology suppliers, Accredited Certificate Providers, measurement and verification practitioners, certified measurement and verification professionals and building/site owners and operators.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 22 February 2017