Tenders and contracts
The Office of Environment & Heritage (OEH) is a state government agency listed in Schedule 1 of the Public Sector Employment and Management Act 2002. When purchasing goods and services, agencies listed in Schedule 1 of the Act are required to:
Disclosure of tender and contract information
NSW Premier's Department Ministerial Memorandum 2007-01 determines what, how and when specific information about government tenders and contracts is disclosed to the public and what information should remain confidential.
The following guidelines have been adopted by OEH for all tenders/contracts:
- All opportunities and disclosed tender award outcomes must be advertised on the NSW Government tenders website.
- All public tenders/contracts for goods and services over $150,000 in value, including GST, must be advertised on the NSW Government tenders website.
- All contracts/tenders must come under one of three classes of tenders/contracts, depending on their level of disclosure.
- Routine public disclosure information must be placed on the NSW Government tenders website within 45 days of the tender/contract becoming effective.
- Tenders/contracts must remain on the NSW Government tenders website for 30 days, or until the project is completed.
Tel: +61 2 9995 5829
Fax: +61 2 9995 5999
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 11 December 2015