Contact us

Report pollution

Report pollution in New South Wales:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Environment Line
Phone: 131 555
(local call from landlines within NSW)
or (02) 9995 5555
(from outside NSW)


The Information Centre provides resources on a wide variety of conservation and environmental topics.


Download publications

Request copies: Online | Email

Phone: 131 555
for OEH publications

Phone: 1300 361 967
for national parks publications

National parks

Contact the Parks Line for information about facilities and closures as well as brochures and maps.

Phone: 1300 361 967
(local call from landlines within NSW)

Visitor centres | Local offices

Annual passes

Contact centre
Phone: 1300 072 757
(local call from landlines within Australia)

Units & staff

Branches, units and staff within the organisation can be contacted via the main switchboard.

Phone: (02) 9995 5000

Online services

View all available online services

Questions & answers

Ask Environment Line

Answers to common questions about environmental issues and reporting pollution.
Ask Environment Line


Report website problems or suggest improvements.
Online | Email


Public Affairs Branch
Phone: (02) 9995 5347
(includes after hours)


Keep up to date on what’s happening.

Get involved

Make a positive difference and contribute to preserving our environment.

Have your say

Comment on proposed new policies and legislation.
Public consultation

How to contact us

Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) and National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS)


Head Office
PO Box A290
Sydney South, NSW 1232

Other offices around NSW


Main switchboard: (02) 9995 5000

Environment Line: 131 555
(local call from landlines within NSW)
or (02) 9995 5555 (from outside of NSW)

Offices | Information lines


Please include what you are inquiring about in the subject line.

Visit our offices

Information Centre

Head office: Sydney CBD
Level 14, 59-61 Goulburn Street

Other offices around NSW

Deaf, hearing impaired and speech impaired access

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service

  • TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for the number you want
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for the number you want
  • Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for the number you want


Contact form


(02) 9995 5999

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to tell us more?

Share this

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Page last updated: 08 April 2015