Use the following contact information to get in touch with the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) and National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS).
Other important contacts
Report pollution and littering
National parks and annual passes
Information Centre - publications
The Information Centre provides resources on a wide variety of conservation and environmental topics.
Contact an office
Branches, units and staff within the organisation can be contacted via the main switchboard.
Connect on social media, newsletters and apps
Keep up to date on what’s happening.
When we receive an enquiry through our website, we will:
- aim to respond to simple enquiries within two working days
- aim to respond to more complex enquiries within 28 working days
If you provide input to public consultation through our website, we will:
- confirm we have received your input
- advise you of how your input will be used, where possible
If you conduct transactions with us online, we will:
- confirm we have received your transaction
- for transactions involving payment, provide you with a receipt number
Please note: these service standards apply only to forms and email addresses on the OEH website. Emails sent directly to individual OEH staff members are not necessarily included.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 13 November 2015