Planning for Biodiversity Management - a two-module workshop series for landholders
This kit has been designed to:
- assist landholders in carrying out biodiversity assessments and surveys on their properties
- show landholders how to include biodiversity conservation in property planning.
The kit provides a complete package for two biodiversity planning workshops, delivered as:
- Module One - Biodiversity Assessment and Survey
- Module Two - Management Planning.
The workshops can be delivered as part of the Farming for the Future, Property Management Planning (PMP) eight-part workshop series. Each module has been designed as a one-day workshop and will enhance the scope of this series by specifically addressing native biodiversity management in property planning.
Documents to download
The kit is available in two versions.
If you have a broadband internet connection, you may wish to download the complete 3.3MB file:
If you have a dial-up internet connection, you can download sections of the kit below.
- 'Planning for Biodiversity Management' workshop kit
Page last updated: 27 February 2011