- Make sure your nomination is based in NSW.
- Ensure you have access to the internet and a computer.
- Watch the short video on what the judges are looking for
- Create an online account for our nomination system.
- Include contact details of your nominee.
- Choose your award category.
- Familiarise yourself with the judging criteria.
- Complete your nomination application in a separate word document first.
- Ensure your answers are within the character count limit.
- Press Submit on your nomination.
How to nominate for the Green Globe Awards
Nominating is easy – here's a checklist before you start.
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 8 June 2018
1. Create your online account
Once you create an account, you will receive a username and password. If you already have an account, you can use the same login details.
The online entry lets you save your nomination, copy and paste text from other programs and print your entry.
2. Fill out your contact details
Enter the information requested on the online nomination form.
3. Select an award category
Ten award categories are open for nomination from businesses, government departments and agencies, community groups and individuals.
Tailor your application to fit a particular award category. You can make multiple entries as long as you modify your application to fit a particular award category.
The Premier’s Award for Environmental Excellence is the highest honour. It’s awarded to the best overall entry, which is decided by the judging panel.
4. Provide some background information
Enter the details requested on the online nomination form to set up your profile.
5. Tell us about your nomination's key achievements
Tell us what makes your nomination innovative and stand out.
This will be used as the basis for any information we include on the Green Globe Awards website, and at the awards presentation.
6. Answer the judging criteria
Each entry will be judged on 3 equally weighted parts:
- leadership and innovation
- engagement and partnerships
- outcomes and benefits.
Limit of 3000 characters (about 500 words) for each part.
7. Upload supporting information
This is to support the claims made in your nomination.
You can include a maximum of 6 documents.
You can include up to 5 additional files to give a visual representation of the project, organisation or individual. These may be videos, images or logos.
Please note that the maximum file size for each document is 5MB.