What are the judges looking for?
- A clear, concise and reader-friendly application. Use plain English and avoid jargon.
- Coverage of all elements and achievements of the work in the application.
- Claims backed up with clear evidence, using numbers and quantified explanations. Where possible, provide external verification of achievements.
- Attached certificates and images that directly reflect the project.
- Complete your nomination offline before proceeding to the online nomination.
- Save your online nomination after completing each criterion. This will prevent you having to re-do your nomination from scratch if there are technical problems.
Each of the following criteria account for one third of the final marks used to judge an application.