Heritage Council submissions
The Heritage Council of NSW makes submissions on State Significant Infrastructure and State Significant Development applications. To view recent Heritage Council submissions, go to the Planning Portal.
View Section 60 applications currently on exhibition under the Heritage Act 1977.
- MP 07_0112 - Pacific Highway Upgrade Warrell Creek to Urunga (mp070112pacifichwywarrell.pdf, 1.7MB)
- MP 09_0167 - Mod 2 - 45 - 47 Macquarie Street, Parramatta (mp090167mod2macqparramatta.pdf, 1.7MB)
- MP 08_0153 - Prince of Wales Hospital Neurosciences Precinct - Condition D3 (mp080153powneuroscienced3.pdf, 1.1MB)
- SSD 5036-2011 - Exhibition of Environmental Impact Statement for New Comprehensive Cancer Care and Blood Disorder Centre - Prince of Wales Hospital (ssd50362011eispowcancer.pdf, 1.8MB)
- MP 09_0189 - Environmental Assessment for water and wastewater servicing of the West Dapto urban release area (mp090189westdapto.pdf, 1.1MB)
- MP 10_0178 - Environmental Assessment for the Coalpac Consolidation Project (mp100178coalpac.pdf, 1.1MB)
- MP 10_0111 - Inner West Light Rail Extension (IWLRE) - Conditions of Approval
- SSD 5249-2012 - Mixed use Development at 1 Lawson Square, Redfern (ssd5249lawsonredfern.pdf, 1.1MB)
- SSD 5002-2011 - Request for Input into DGRs for Randwick Racecourse, Randwick (ssd5002royalrandwick.pdf, 1.1MB)
- SSD 5248 - Request for Input into DGRs for Proposed Warehousing/Distribution Facility at Wallgrove Road, 813-913 Wallgrove Road, Horsley Park (ssd5248warehousehorsleypk.pdf, 1.1MB)
- MCoA B14 - Historical Archaeological Assessment Report (mp100111pt3asydlightrailext.pdf, 54KB)
Review of NSW planning instruments
Page last updated: 31 March 2017