station building - type 5 first class,1883, LEP, RNE, HS
per way shed - corrugated iron (containing trike collection)
barracks - timber, 2 buildings located opposite station
goods shed - 1883, 160'x13' side shed corrugated iron
platform face - brick with ramped ends, 1883
dock platform - brick Sydney end, 1883
turntable - steel sheet fabricated
collection of small per way machines at station
Construction of the Station began in 1882, but was still incomplete when the Station opened in February of 1883.
The Station was contracted to Edmund Lonsdale, who often won local public works contracts in the Armidale area. In this case he underestimated the costs and lost money on the Station construction.