Help - upload & download
Contact the EPA
to obtain approval and specifications for TC data upload.
To obtain approval, facilities must have developed their own tracking system that meets stringent requirements.
- Only receiving authorities approved by the Environment Protection Authority (EPA) can upload data: see user roles and privileges.
- Only transport certificate (TC) data can be uploaded.
- Only TC data for waste which is accepted by the receiving facility can be uploaded.
- Data must be uploaded in XML format.
- Rejected waste and TC discrepancy reports cannot be uploaded.
- When data does not comply with specifications, the system rejects the whole upload file and displays a table of errors.
- Data must be uploaded once only. Repeated uploads will be rejected by the system. Once uploaded, data cannot be overwritten.
- Data older than 3 months cannot be uploaded.
- A maximum of 1000 records may be uploaded in each file.
Page last updated: 02 July 2012