Co-management of the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area
The Connections newsletter provides updates on co-management projects around the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area.
The latest issue of Connections is available in the download section to the right - just click the 'Download now' button.
You can also view any of the following previous issues:
- June (connectionsJun2011.pdf, 157KB)
- August (connectionsAug2011.pdf, 215KB)
- December (connectionsDec2011.pdf,
- January (ConnectionsJanuary2010.pdf, 686KB)
- April (ConnectionsApril2010SE.pdf, 588KB)
- June (ConnectionsJune2010.pdf, 634KB)
- September (ConnectionsSep2010.pdf, 423KB)
- December (ConnectionsDec2010.pdf, 411KB)
- April (WHA_Connections_April_2007.pdf, 163KB)
- August (WHA_Connections_August_2007.pdf, 279KB)
- December (WHA_Connections_Nov_2007.pdf, 486KB)
More information on Aboriginal joint management of parks in NSW.
Page last updated: 18 September 2012