Report the incident as soon as possible to the Environment Protection Authority. All reports are confidential and can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By phone: 131 555
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Record important details
- date, time and exact location of the affected area
- duration of the event
- weather conditions
- your experience
- description of the pesticide user
- name or type of pesticide and how it was applied
- description of spray equipment
- how the spray equipment was being used, including the exact location and the direction and speed of movement
- contact details of any other witnesses
- any photographs or video recordings.