2012-14 Koala survey report in coastal forests of south-eastern NSW - Bermagui/Mumbulla area
This report provides information on the koala survey component of the project. This was primarily undertaken in the period 2012–14 and built on a previous survey that was undertaken in 2007–09.
- 1 April 2016
- Office of Environment and Heritage
Publication, Report, Survey
The objectives of the study were to gather and analyse data to:
- assess the distribution and abundance of the population
- compare its results with the koala survey undertaken in 2007–09
- provide baseline data for an ongoing monitoring program
- provide data for specific areas to assist with operational decision-making in regards to applied fire and logging in order to minimise impact on koalas.
Page last updated: