New draft Priorities Action Statement (PAS) recovery and threat abatement strategies (Saving our Species conservation projects) open for comment have been developed for:
- four site-managed species
- one population
- twenty-three ecological communities
New draft strategies open for comment have also been developed.
- Saving our Species Key Threatening Processes Strategy
- Saving our Species Iconic Species Strategy
- Saving our Species Threatened Ecological Communities Strategy
- Saving our Species Threatened Populations Strategy
New draft PAS for site-managed species are consistent with the Saving our Species Technical Report. Performance indicators are based on the Saving our Species monitoring, evaluation and reporting (MER) framework.
Have your say
You are invited to submit comments on the amendments to the PAS:
- By email: Send comments to email@example.com
- By mail: Post a written submission to:
Amendment to the Priorities Action Statement
Office of Environment and Heritage
PO Box A290, Sydney South NSW 1232.
The comment period closes at 11.59pm, Monday 31 July 2017. Submissions will be made publicly available unless otherwise advised.