Information stored in the database
- stores information on conservation projects for species in the site-managed species and iconic species management streams
- stores information on action statements for data-deficient species
- stores conservation actions for species in the other management streams and for endangered populations and threatened ecological communities
- enables you to access information about projects in your local area you can support
- stores project monitoring data that will be used to report on implementation and effectiveness of projects and to evaluate the program.
Using the database
Anyone can search the database for a species of interest or conservation project in your local area.
Access for individuals involved in conservation work
Land managers, researchers, conservation group project managers and others involved in conservation work can apply for a database login to:
- access more detailed information on management and monitoring actions
- report on action implementation and outcomes.