What the judges look for
- A clear and concise application. Avoid jargon and use simple language.
- All elements and achievements of the work in the nomination are covered.
- All claims are supported with clear evidence, using numbers and statistics in your explanation. Where possible, provide external confirmation of achievements.
- Attached documents and images that directly support the project.
- Complete your nomination in a word document before proceeding to the online nomination in case of a time out issue.
- Save your online nomination as you go after completing each section. This will prevent you having to re-do your nomination from scratch if there are technical issues.
Each of the following parts will account for one third of the final scores.