Conserve or create habitat on your land
If you have threatened species on your land there are a number of options to create wildlife habitat, combining conservation with managing your property.
- read our conservation management notes which provide advice and suggestions to landholders to assist with planning and management of land for conservation
- make a conservation agreement administered by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage to protect the threatened species and/or their habitat on your land
- covenant your property with the Nature Conservation Trust to protect the threatened species and/or their habitat on your land
- establish a BioBank site by entering into a BioBanking agreement
- create a wildlife refuge
- negotiate an incentive property vegetation plan or landholder management agreement with your local land service
- join Land for Wildlife or the Wildlife Land Trust.