In the nick of time - saving the yellow-spotted bell frog
Thought to be extinct in the wild for over thirty years, the spectacular Critically Endangered yellow-spotted bell frog was rediscovered in a creek in the Yass area in 2010.
Remediation works along the levee are planned for 2018–19. Additional information can be found in the community updates below. Please contact us if you would like these updates sent directly by email or by post.
- Community Update No 1 – April 2017
- Community Update No 2 – August 2017
- Community Update No 3 – February 2018
- Community Update No 4 – November 2018
- Community Update No 5 – February 2019
Contact the team on 02 4927 3155 or email: