The Wallalong levee forms part of the Hunter Valley Flood Mitigation Scheme. The Wallalong levee is approximately 5 kilometres in length and mitigates impacts on approximately 450 hectares of agricultural land.
Remediation works along the levee are planned for 2018–19. Additional information can be found in the community updates below. Please contact us if you would like these updates sent directly by email or by post.
- Community Update No 1 – April 2017
- Community Update No 2 – August 2017
- Community Update No 3 – February 2018
- Community Update No 4 – November 2018
- Community Update No 5 – February 2019
Contact the team on 02 4927 3155 or email: