Reporting environmental incidents

Pollution type or source

Organisation responsible


Threatened or endangered animals and plants

Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH)

131 555

Illegal land clearing


131 555

Destruction of Aboriginal artefacts or sites


131 555

Injured or orphaned native wildlife


1300 094 737

Injured or stranded marine mammals


02 9415 3333

Environment Line (131 555) also takes reports of pollution incidents (e.g. chemical spills, air pollution etc.) on behalf of the Environment Protection Authority.

Contacts for other environmental concerns 

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to tell us more?

Share this

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Page last updated: 16 August 2018