How do I cancel my wildlife licence?

Licensees who no longer wish to keep native animals they have obtained a licence for must submit a cancellation form.

Class 1 native animal keepers licence cancellation

Submit a Licence not required form (PDF 68KB) by post, fax or email and post your Animal Keepers' Record Book indicating the method of disposal of the animal collection. The licence will then be cancelled.

Companion animal keepers licence cancellation

If renewal of licence is no longer required, complete the Companion Native Animal Keepers Licence Renewal Form (PDF 65KB).