The Office of Environment and Heritage develops information and tools to support adaptation measures for local communities, the natural environment and economic assets across NSW.
Many strategies to assist citizens and communities adjust to a changing climate are in place, such as:
- power saving advice and cost saving strategies for your home
- advice and cost savings for energy and water in small business
- power and water savings for government agencies
- regional vulnerability assessment to a changing climate
- regional scale climate change information.