The Environment and Heritage community engagement forum gives you the opportunity to have your say about environment and heritage initiatives.
You can comment on:
- the development of legislation, policies and guidelines
- the review of environment protection licences
- conservation plans and agreements
- wilderness declarations
- activities within our national parks
- sustainability programs and other activities to counter the effects of climate change.
Consultations are announced on the what's new section of the OEH website.
If you have problems locating a consultation document, contact Environment Line.
By phone: 131 555
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org