How do I report loud music from a boat?

It is an offence to use a musical instrument or sound system on a vessel that emits offensive noise. To report amplified music coming from a boat, you can call one of these authorities:

These authorities have powers to deal with this noise and can issue penalty notices of $300 to an individual or $600 to a corporation.