Who can I report noise from a pub or club to?

Loud music and patron noise

Liquor and Gaming NSW manages most incidents of loud music and patron noise from licensed premises in NSW, such as pubs, clubs and beer gardens. When Liquor and Gaming NSW licenses these premises, it may impose various conditions on its licence to manage noise.

Visit the Liquor and Gaming NSW website for more information. 

Contact Liquor and Gaming NSW
By phone: 1300 024 720
By email: contact.us@liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au

Noise from air conditioner or fan

Report noise from a pub or club's air conditioners or extraction fans to the local council.

View a list of NSW councils