Where can I get more information about running a commercial business in a national park?

A commercial business can be run in a national park under formal agreement. It must be permitted under the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 and be compatible with the park’s management plans.

Find out more about commercial activities in parks

Tour operators

Recreation and tour operators offering guided tours, instructional or educational courses and other leisure activities in NSW parks and reserves can apply for an eco pass.

Find out about the eco pass

Commercial opportunities

Commercial opportunities in parks are advertised on the NSW Government tenders website.