If I move house and take the solar panels with me, will I still receive the feed-in tariff payment at the new property?

No. Moving to a new home would require a new application but the scheme has now closed to new applications.

For more information, contact the NSW Solar Bonus Scheme, run by NSW Trade and Investment.

By phone: 1300 136 888.