Spray painting from a neighbour or a local business is affecting me. Who do I complain to?

Report any issues with spray painting (overspray or fumes) to the council.

View a list of NSW councils

Controlling spray paint emissions

Find out more in a Guide for spray painters and councils (PDF 606 KB) that helps them control emissions from spray painting operations.