What do I do with waste not accepted at household chemical cleanouts?

For household quantities, talk to your local council. They can advise what can be taken to the tip or put out in their own collections.

View a list of NSW councils


If you have a business requiring waste disposal, or have quantities larger than those accepted at a CleanOut day, a waste disposal company such as Thiess, Sita or Hazmat can remove wastes for proper disposal.

Business recycling can take many materials for recycling.

Environment Line can also offer advice on what to do with specific types of waste, contact them any time.
By phone: 131 555
By email: info@environment.nsw.gov.au