Do I need a licence to exhibit or display reptiles or other wildlife?

The Office of Environment and Heritage does not issue licences for the display or exhibition of wildlife, whether not for profit, for educational purposes or commercially, in zoos, wildlife parks or mobile exhibitions.

You will need to contact the Dept Primary Industry's Animal Weldfare Unit.

Phone: (02) 6391 3149