The resources we have developed will help you navigate the biodiversity certification process. If you are considering biodiversity certification, we encourage you to contact us early in the planning process.
For more information about the application process visit Biodiversity certification process.
Resources and guidance
- #1 Avoiding and minimising impacts (PDF 127KB)
- #2 General consultation (PDF 148KB)
- #3 Council consultation (PDF 128KB)
- #4 Standard applications and planning proposals (PDF 107KB)
- #5 Information for landholders (PDF 160KB)
- #6 Roles and responsibilities: information for Councils (PDF 120KB)
Application form and fees
Strategic biodiversity certification
Biodiversity Values Map and Biodiversity Certification and what it means for the future development of a property (information for conveyancers and solicitors)
For help or more information about the biodiversity certification process, contact your regional office.