Note: We regularly update support tools and documents, so some of the information in the bulletins may have been superseded. Please ensure you check the most recent information.
From January 2022, the Accredited Assessor (AA) and Local Government (LG) updates have merged into one overarching newsletter: the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme Updates (BOS Updates). The BOS Updates provide accredited assessors and local government with shared information that is consistent and up to date with the latest improvements and advice on the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (the Scheme). We aim to improve how we communicate with our partners to help support the delivery of the Scheme. Your feedback on how we can improve is encouraged. Please submit your feedback with our Your feedback: BOS Updates Newsletter form (3 minutes).
If you would like to update your details, be added to our BOS Updates distribution list or forward this to a colleague, please sign up to our monthly BOS Update newsletters. A list of all our previous AA and LG updates can be viewed on Accredited Assessor Updates and Local Government Updates.
Accredited assessor updates
- Biodiversity Stewardship Site Assessment Report and Management Plan templates
- Framework for reviewing the Total Fund Deposit discount rate
Local government update
- New Biodiversity Offsets Scheme training for local government staff
Biodiversity Assessment Method update
- Entities at risk of Serious and Irreversible Impacts – nominations
Credit supply and demand updates
- Credits Supply Fund Reverse Auction 4
- Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement Application Guide available now
- 15 new Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements approved this financial year
Important reminder: Submit applications as soon as possible
- Applications for Biodiversity Offsets Scheme credit transfers and retirements
- Applications for assessment of reasonable credit equivalence