The Sales Dashboard presents a market overview, latest prices for ecosystem credits and latest prices for species credits. It can be used to support:
- considering the feasibility of a Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement
- business planning for developments
- costing or pricing biodiversity credits.
Biodiversity Credits Market Sales Dashboard
You are now able to search for ecosystem credits listed in the Sales Dashboard by either Offset Trading Group (OTG), Plant Community Type ID (PCTID) or by the corresponding BioMetric Vegetation Type ID (BVT ID). To find out which Offset Trading Group a Plant Community Type belongs to, you can use the Plant Community Type to Offset Trading Group lookup tool.
For further information about the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (BOS) or the Sales Dashboard, please contact:
- BOS.email@example.com for BOS questions
- OEH.SPDEnvironmentalMarkets@environment.nsw.gov.au for technical questions on the Sales Dashboard.
Credit sales prices are in accordance with the BOS public registers. The prices reflect historical data and may not be indicative of current or future market prices. Market participants should seek independent advice and use sound judgement in interpreting the data and its application to valuing credits. The Department of Planning and Environment aims to provide information current according to published date.