Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and clarity of the information provided. However, you should exercise judgment when using this information and consider obtaining expert advice.
Credit supply registers
- Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (BOS) credit supply register – details of the number, type and location of credits available to buy. This register includes Expressions of Interest (potential credit supply), pending credits (those which need assessment/approval) and issued credits.
- BioBanking public registers – information about BioBanking credits, including ownership information and status.
Credit demand registers and resources
- BOS credit demand register - the number, type and location of credits which are required. This register includes credits wanted (potential credit demand) and pending credits (those which need assessment/approval).
- Biodiversity Conservation Trust (BCT) credits wanted list – credits being sought by the BCT to acquit offset obligations received from developers who have paid into the Biodiversity Conservation Fund.
- BCT reverse tenders – the regular processes that the BCT runs to purchase credits from the credits wanted list.
- Credit Supply Taskforce (CST) in demand credits - includes a map and list of in demand credits, to help landholders understand if they could create in demand credits.
- BCT credit tenders and fixed price offers - the regular processes that the CST runs to purchase credits from the target list.
- Indicative demand for ecosystem credits - future demand based on a forecast of NSW’s State and Regional Significant Development and State Significant Infrastructure projects that will require biodiversity credits.
- BOS transactions register - BOS credit transfers and retirements including credit type, number, price and date as well as suspensions and cancellations.
- Accredited assessors register - contact details for individuals accredited to prepare assessments of biodiversity values under the BOS.
- Private land conservation agreements register - private land conservation agreements with the BCT.