Whether the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (BOS) applies will depend on the location, nature, and scale of the proposed development or clearing.
Landholders and developers
The Biodiversity Offsets Scheme may apply to a local development that needs development consent, or to vegetation clearing that doesn't need development consent.
Find out more
- When does the BOS apply?
- How does the BOS work?
- Find an accredited assessor
- BOS forms and fees
- The Biodiversity Values Map (BV Map)
- Calculate a payment to the Biodiversity Conservation Trust
- Biodiversity certification
- The Biodiversity Conservation Trust for more information about Biodiversity Stewardship Agreements
- Arrangements for transitioning from the previous BioBanking scheme to the BOS
- Seeking concurrence for a reduced credit obligation
- BOS support webinars