Authority to sign and proof of identity
The applicant’s authority to sign and proof of identity is required for Biodiversity Offsets Scheme (BOS) transaction applications.
Read the Authority to sign and proof of identity practice guideline (PDF 144KB) for more information about legal authority to sign and the documents required to prove the identity of the applicant.
Transferring and retiring BOS credits
- Transfer BOS credits: Application to transfer biodiversity offsets scheme credits (BOS) (DOCX 162KB)
- Retire BOS credits from the market: Application to retire BOS biodiversity credits (DOCX 134KB).
Applications to transfer or retire BOS credits must be accompanied by the relevant fee. Visit Scheme fees.
Transferring and retiring BioBanking credits
- Transfer BioBanking biodiversity credits: Application to transfer biodiversity credits (DOC 47KB)
- Retire BioBanking biodiversity credits from the market: Application to retire biodiversity credits (DOC 100KB)
Applications to transfer or retire existing BioBanking credits must be accompanied by the relevant fee. Visit Scheme fees.
Information about credit holdings, transactions, price history and retirements is shown in the BioBanking Public Register.
Assessment of reasonable equivalence for existing BioBanking credits and obligations
There are no fees for an assessment of equivalence.
- Application for an Assessment of Reasonable Equivalence of Biodiversity Credits – created credits (DOC 122KB)
- Application for an Assessment of Reasonable Equivalence of Biodiversity Credits – credit obligation (DOC 125KB)
For more information visit Applying for an assessment of reasonable equivalence.
- Biodiversity Certification Application (DOC 198KB)
- Request to declare a biodiversity certification strategic - assessing the criteria (DOC 31KB)