For your application to be successfully lodged, you must submit the following:
- the filming or photographic application form (DOC 64KB)
- a map clearly marked with where you wish to film
- the application fee and
- a copy of your public liability cover or a certificate of currency
- The public liability insurance must be for a minimum of ten million dollars ($10,000,000)
- The public liability insurance must name the Department as interested parties as per the following text: The Minister for Environment and Energy, the Secretary of the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment and the Crown in right of New South Wales.
Submit the application to email@example.com
All applications require a minimum 7 working days’ notice.
The local NPWS office will process your application. You will be notified if your application is approved. A security deposit, daily/weekly/hourly fees and any applicable supervision fees are payable upon approval of the application.
Once all fees have been received, the NPWS will issue an agreement which authorises your activities and includes all conditions relating to the filming or photography.