A new draft plan of management for Royal National Park, Heathcote National Park and Garawarra State Conservation Area is open for public comment until 2 August 2021, together with a draft mountain biking plan for the parks.
Royal parks Draft Plan of Management: public consultation
An opportunity for everyone who values and uses these parks to help shape the way they are managed into the future.
Your views are important. You can make a submission on these draft plans in one of 4 ways:
- Make your submission via the interactive maps:
- Take our online survey about the draft plans and provide feedback on the issues that interest you
- Email your submission to: email@example.com
- Post your written submission to:
Manager NPWS Planning Evaluation and Assessment
Locked Bag 5022
Parramatta NSW 2124
Visit Planning for the future to:
- read more about the plans and why they were developed
- view and download the plans
- find out where you can see a printed copy of the plans.
Contact the National Parks and Wildlife Service Planning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the plans.
Royal National Park, Heathcote National Park, Garawarra State Conservation Area Draft Planning Considerations
Royal National Park, Heathcote National Park and Garawarra State Conservation Area are located on the north-eastern edge of the Woronora Plateau in the southern part of the Sydney Basin Bioregion. The parks cover approximately 18,912 hectares.