Consultation on the Tomaree Coastal Walk draft Master Plan and draft Review of Environmental Factors has been extended for a further 2 weeks until 3 November 2020.
The extension follows requests from some stakeholders and will allow individuals and groups more opportunity to finalise or make a submission or make additions or changes to a submission already lodged.
The Tomaree Coastal Walk draft Master Plan and draft Review of Environmental Factors has been on public exhibition for comment for the past 4 weeks.
Anyone who has already lodged a submission and would like to make changes or additions can email email@example.com
The exhibition provides an important opportunity for the community and other stakeholders to have a say about the proposed Tomaree Coastal Walk and future visitor facility improvements in Tomaree National Park. We value everyone's feedback.
Submit your comments by 5.00pm Tuesday 3 November 2020 in the following ways:
- Complete the online survey
- Mail to National Parks and Wildlife Service, Hunter-Central Coast Branch, PO Box 488G, Newcastle, NSW, 2300
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While all submissions count, they are most effective when we understand your ideas and the outcomes you want for the precinct. Some suggestions to help you write your submission are:
- Write clearly and be specific about the issues of concern to you.
- Note which page of the document your comments relate to.
- Give reasoning in support of your points - makes it easier for us to consider your ideas and helps avoid misinterpretation.
- Tell us specifically what you agree/disagree with and why.
View the draft plans online or the Tomaree Library and Community Centre, 7 Community Close, Salamander Bay.